DP Nozzle valve

danf1234

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I am on page 213 of the MWS thread and haven’t come across a reference (I don’t think).

What does the dynamics precison nozzle valve do if fitted in a stock MWS. Is it a significant jump in fps. I bought some parts second hand and there were 2 brand new in the bottom of the box.

Edited by danf1234

Is it just the little aluminium valve part that goes in the nozzle?

If just that there won't be much (if any difference) but it might be a little more consistent than the stock TM one.

If you include the spring that comes with it is a) longer and b) stronger so you will get a jump in FPS - probably 10-15fps from my testing a couple of years ago. Nothing amazing if you are after ALL THE FPS's!!!!!!!!1!!!!1!!!

Don't use the DP nozzles though, they are brittle plastic and won't last a mag! TM, Guns Modify or G&P for that (although my AngryGun v2 is working ok....)

Thanks for the reply. Yes it’s just the little aluminium part that sits in the nozzle. I aren’t too bothered about the FPS, just trying to get the best consistency that is all. 

I haven’t needed a spare nozzle yet, but when the day comes I have some G&P on standby until I can source some TM originals 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.