West Yorkshire airsoft groups

DrDread

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi everyone, 

I'm still relatively new to airsoft (about 6 months or so) and have been a handful of times. 

I've always had more fun the times I've gone with friends but unfortunately they're all closer to where I went to uni and I'm up north. 

Does anyone know of any meet up groups that meet up regularly in West Yorkshire? I go intermittently due to work so whilst everytime I go I get friendly with people it's never a regular group I can make actual friends with. 

Does anybody have any advice to making lasting friends or joining a regular group of people through airsoft? 😊

Sadly I don't know of any but would be interested if there are any also. I typically don't go to as many games as I'd like because I'm limited to getting lifts with friends.

Hopefully once I've passed driving lessons I can go more frequently.

But again as far as I'm aware, I've not come across any Groups for West Yorkshire.

• 2 months later...

Did you find any groups for west yorkshire? i'm in halifax but limited by getting lifts with friends too

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.