Greetings

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

Hi fella enjoy the forum. 

All peculiarities of humanity lurk within these well thumbed and hallowed pages.

Take from them as little or as much as you want.

Above all enjoy 👍🙂

Regards 

Hello everyone, am new to the forum and new to Airsoft. 

Am from Lancashire area, I've not got a UKARA license but working on it as we speak. Got some games booked up.

Also looking to purchase my first gun, probably 2nd hand, at the moment I like the look of the Krytac SPR or CRB. 

Quite a lot to get my head around at the moment but really enjoying doing the research, watching airsoft videos and I've got a friend who already plays so he's showing me the ropes also!

54 minutes ago, ak2m4 said:

To CURRENT_USER

You know when you've been doing too much SQL 🙂

The geek-omiter is peaking for sure.

... Or the spammers script needs a tweak (which I think Rogerborg might well have been hinting at)

9 hours ago, ak2m4 said:

To CURRENT_USER

You know when you've been doing too much SQL 🙂

The geek-omiter is peaking for sure.

I alarmed at the number of obscure geek/coding/networking and military references I'm getting from various posts and signatures.... And I'm just a plumber. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.