maxx pro hop accuracy took a dip

Lima02

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Any ideas? It's abit better now I've swapped nub and bucking. Its all seated well so can't figure out where the issue might be.

On 27/02/2023 at 18:08, Adolf Hamster said:

gonna need some more to go on, was anything done to the gun first? or has it just drifted out with use?

Accuracy dipped with use. Gun was maintained well, barrel clean etc. hop grouping was tight, no wobble. 

1 hour ago, Rogerborg said:

In before "Saw it when I switched to a new bottle of BBs, but they're the same brand I've always used, so they must be made to the same standards, right?"

lmao, Aint nothing like that but did bring a smile to my face

• Supporters
18 minutes ago, Lima02 said:

Accuracy dipped with use. Gun was maintained well, barrel clean etc. hop grouping was tight, no wobble. 

you tried measuring fps consistency with a chrono? especially if it's more vertical dispersion than horizontal could be a leak growing elsewhere in the system.

you might be one step ahead here but cleaning a barrel in-situ with your typical cleaning rod can  end up just pushing crap down the barrel into the hop chamber, good to give em a clean outside the gun when the opportunity presents itself.

20 minutes ago, Lima02 said:

lmao, Aint nothing like that but did bring a smile to my face

whilst 'borg doth jest bb manufacturers have been known to pull shenanigans turning ol'reliable into absolute garbage in the space of a single batch code.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.