JG RPK aftermarket/replacement stock

Johndaniel4863

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Does anyone know who makes a compatible wood or polymer stock that I can be mounted onto a JG RPK74? 

Mine has decided to crack slightly around the metal tang where it bolts onto the rifle which i am going to try and fill with super glue and clamp together but am thinking of my plans if the gluing plan fails....

IMG-20230225-WA0001.jpeg

I have just measured my lct rpk stock, it looks almost the exact same as tang fitment set up as yours 

The dimensions for the square opening are width: 20.88mm and height:15.43mm.

The lct rpk rear stock it made of laminated wood so it is modifiable. 

Cheers mate! I have managed to glue the cracks and used a clamp to keep pressure on the stock while it dried (my missus bought some superglue that was like water so it soaked into the wood perfectly)but i am still going to find a new stock and handguard set...as i imagine it will fail at some point! Although it fits alot tighter now which i am happy with as it had slight left and right movement!!  

20230225_154332.jpg

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.