newbie-ish

Guest Paul E H

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Guest Paul E H

Hi,

I couldn't login on my old account and hadn't posted much so here I am again.

Been shooting since I was 8 with my first air rifle and on amd off over the years spell in T/A in the mid 80's. Slowly returned  to shooting. Airsoft looked like fun and really enjoy it.

I'm getting my gear up and running after a short winter and already enjoying. I have a up to 25m outdoor 'range' it's a path I have sole use of, down side of our house 6'6" side fences and a 8'solid gate at one end.

I've just been out  with a WE G18c. Lot of mods, longer, maple leaf barrel, ML hop, uprated springs, piston head and nozzle all uprated. It sits in an APS carbine shell and I'd forgotten how well balanced it is and fun to shoot. Got a feeling ill be taking that out a fair bit. I've got a Cyma mp5k pdw  platinum Ed. And I enjoyed the g18/APS conversion just as much. I need to chrono the g18 may be wrong side of 350fps.

Anyhow a nother modded G18c and G19 are my other  pistols I've just cleaned and oiled and will get a run out this afternoon. Had a few mags needing  their seals reviving. Light silicone oil seems to be doing the trick.

My groupings definitely need some work!

Edited by Paul E H
crappy spolling!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Head Moderator

Welcome :).

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.