West Midlands

Aharps

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey all, new to airsoft. Had first game at the West Midlands Airsoft CQB site, second one booked.

do people have any recommendations for any other good sites in the midlands? 

Hi and welcome to the forum👍

I'm sure someone will be able to tell you but if not have a look on playairsoft.uk.they list most sites around the country.🙂

We played at the Grange in Birmingham a couple of times(cqb) but I think it is closed now☹️

Good luck and call ya hits!

Regards 

8 hours ago, Aharps said:

Hey all, new to airsoft. Had first game at the West Midlands Airsoft CQB site, second one booked.

do people have any recommendations for any other good sites in the midlands? 

Indoor? Hell's Airsoft in Derby (it was extremely dusty last time I played over there I dunno if it got sorted since then), Deparment CQB in Croft, Skirmish CQB in Kirkby-in-Ashfield, Gaol Events in Oakham (technicially it's urban and not indoor because of the layout), Sierra 2 in Stoke-on-Trent. I don't know about any other pure CQB/indoor sites in the midlands.

Woodland sites are too many to list here.

Edited by Krisz

Hi ,

Theres fireball squadron at bassets pole near Sutton coldfield my regular site , walk on games are the first saturday of every month Airsoft Site | Fireball Squadron | Birmingham , theres also stormforce between Rugeley and Lichfield which is another good one Stormforce Airsoft

34 minutes ago, Shamal said:

We played at the Grange in Birmingham a couple of times(cqb) but I think it is closed now☹️

That site was closed due covid lockdown and not able to make money. One of the best indoor sites around here.

Edited by Krisz

If your willing to travel to Stoke, there's a new cqb site in Hanley ran by west mids airsoft. Think it's called the seige project.

There's also Anzio Camp at Leek, great FIBUA site.

Then there frontier airsoft in Penkridge just off the a449 near Jcr 13 M6.

Stormforce in Rugeley is good too.

I think there's one in Madeley too but I don't know who runs it or if it's still going.

I am a noob in the Midlands too (Staffs Moorlands). I live close to "The Kingdom" airsoft site, I have not been as it seems they only operate on Sundays. I am keen to try somewhere out (preferably woodlands).

the kingdom might be only running sundays as they are a shared use site, but that said it is good site. if you want a mix of indoor and outdoor play then anzio could be worth a look. it has some wooded areas in and around the buildings as the site and it will increase as the weather pushes further into the spring.

16 hours ago, concretesnail said:

the kingdom might be only running sundays as they are a shared use site, but that said it is good site. if you want a mix of indoor and outdoor play then anzio could be worth a look. it has some wooded areas in and around the buildings as the site and it will increase as the weather pushes further into the spring.

I will check them out, thanks!

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

Put Warzone (near Coventry) on your list as well. Not a huge site but perfectly formed and lots of projects in the line.

Another shout for the Gaol, Jamie runs a sweet site.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.