Has anyone bought from Airsoft global?

Alexdima579

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Pretty standard, I ordered, got a few updates and then some weeks later the item was delivered.

I wouldn't recommend ordering from any Asia based retailer if you:

A) "Need" the item within three weeks.

B) Are going to freak-out if it takes six weeks and then you get a notice to pay customs/handling. 

Edited by Cr0-Magnon

16 minutes ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

Pretty standard, I ordered, got a few updates and then some weeks later the item was delivered.

I wouldn't recommend ordering from any Asia based retailer if you:

A) "Need" the item within three weeks.

B) Are going to freak-out if it takes six weeks and then you get a notice to pay customs/handling. 

fair enough, cheers dude :) I've been looking for a specific style of stock for a while and this store has it, just didn't know whether I could trust it or not

• 6 months later...

I've used them before. the website is old and does not update when items are out of stock

they will email you 2 weeks later after not posting anything if you ordered more than 1 item

if you are going to use them ALWAYS use paypal.

you will lose the fees but at least your money is protected

the customer service is absolutely shocking lol and they are rude AF in messages I've got screens for anyone wanting them

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.