Hi capa / 1911 frame size.

Wavey_Gravey

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

Bit of a random one but doesn’t anybody have both a TM Hi-Capa and a 1911 sitting around?

Ideally need the dims of the frames, thickness and length etc. I have an idea that I “think” will work without substantial modding but want to be sure before I splooge and more money.

That’s helpful, thank you.

The idea I have is getting an old school surefire 310r on a hi capa, trying to make a pseudo old school 1191 / new 2011 build.

• Supporters
12 hours ago, Wavey_Gravey said:

Hi all,

Bit of a random one but doesn’t anybody have both a TM Hi-Capa and a 1911 sitting around?

Ideally need the dims of the frames, thickness and length etc. I have an idea that I “think” will work without substantial modding but want to be sure before I splooge and more money.

Should work fine as long as you have a Hi Capa frame with a "standard" 1911 type profile.

2 hours ago, Wavey_Gravey said:

TM 5.1 with the guarder “tactical” grip for the curved trigger guard I think is the closest I’ll get.

Hmmm. 

if you are using a 5.1 standard frame you'll be good. trying to make a para ordinance? 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.