Please help me identify these guns.

nilllrem

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've collected them over the years from old friends. I have barely used any of them since they were given to me and I have no idea what most of them are (I think the Dragunov is ASG and the m14 is CYMA). I will be looking to sell them in the future and would appreciate any insights into how much and of these might be worth. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

airsoft1.jpg

airsoft2.jpg

airsoft3.jpg

airsoft4.jpg

airsoft5.jpg

airsoft6.jpg

Well ones a Bolt M4a1 and a couple of G&G’s.

I am no expert but:

Condition and what’s been done to them will make a big difference.

There is visible damage and wear on them. I suggest clear pictures of each and you might get useful feedback.

Starting membership with “How much are my pews worth?” may get you some stick. 

Thanks very much for the response!

I havn't played in years and I'm looking to clear up space so sadly the only post I can do is one for selling as I don't want to just throw them away.

How would you advise I go about this the right way and ensure any sales are fair? Thank you again, I really appreciate the feedback.

Ok. So is that one from each friend? 

Did they know?

Is there a reason why they are 'old friends'?

So many questions. 😉🙂

Regards 

19 hours ago, Shamal said:

Ok. So is that one from each friend? 

Did they know?

Is there a reason why they are 'old friends'?

So many questions. 😉🙂

Regards 

No these are from multiple friends who left the hobby before I did.
Yes they all knew 🤣
"Old friends" was probably bad phrasing on my part as I'm still good friends with all of them.

Happy to answer any other questions though!

15 hours ago, SBoardley said:

What are their ages, I wonder, cus I feel pretty old tonight my friend. 

I believe the eldest is the m14 at around 11 years. I stopped going to airsoft games about 5 years ago as my mates slowly dropped off from going. I kept a few on display on a tool rack but since moving home 2 years ago they have been in the cupboard.

I'm hoping to get a good idea of cost so I can make some money back but as I have no clue, I don't want to under sell or rip someone off by putting them up too high.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.