Places to sell

Airsoft-Ed
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Basically, it seems that no one on here wants to buy my M16 :(

So, where else can I sell it?

Next time I go skirmishing I'll ask my site if they'll stick it in their hire gun section with a big "For sale" thing on it, but until then, are there any other places?

Thanks.

• Supporters

But it's a good price! Don't you think it's reasonable?

I bought it for £300 + £280 on spare mags.

Then I bought a new charging handle, hop kit and had it serviced, costing around £160 because of import costs etc.

So my overall spendings are at least £740, not including ammo and gas costs and I'm selling it for £230 with the hop kit, plus £30 per mag. Even if someone bought everything I'm selling the most it could cost would be £440 + postage, a lot of people spend more than that on just a gun, no expensive mags, no spare hop rubber, no front rail!

I'd feel kinda ripped off if I reduced it any more :(

• Supporters
The thing is (I think) is probably due to everyone wanting to buy te open bolt guns as they perform a lot better than the brass tube ones

I think that probably is why as well.

I think it'll just be sat on the forum forever until Cerbo has enough to buy it, WorMongers decides to finally get back to me or the other guy who I forget the name of, decides to get in touch again.

I think the asking price scared him away forever.

• Supporters

I'll look into it, cheers.

Archived