I have decided to run a poll

AirsoftEclipse

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

What is everyone's GO-TO when it comes to airsoft?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. MAKE YOUR DECISION...

• 2 weeks later...

Depends on the weather and the site.

In the cold, I tend to run AEGs (although the MWS is still pretty reliable). 

On warm days with little wind then GBBs, but if it's windy (I'm looking at you, Imperium), then I'll take an AEG too because they simply provide more firepower.

GBBs are more fun for me personally, so they're my default option, but I've always got an AEG backup in the bag.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Head Moderator
On 04/01/2023 at 22:07, AirsoftEclipse said:

This poll will indicate peoples preferred choice of weapon when it comes to airsoft. 

Whether i be Reliability or FPS i want to know everyones opinion on this matter.

Why do you want to know?  This poll does not provide empirical data, or even opinions

I opt for aeg recoils (granted you don't get the same bump as from a gbb but there's a slight recoil and if you use tm ngrs you get bolt stops and no firing on empty for some realism).

I prefer the reliability in cold weather.

I keep gbb for sidearm only. That said, mp9 gbb is fun for cqb when it's warm enough!

Edited by THE FNG

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.