anyone bought from MLE Mart?

Alexdima579

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi,

I did buy 5KU parts from their ebay store, as well as some AK mags straight from their website. It was a couple years back, but never had an issues.

I didn't pay any extra tarrifs then, but I can assume PayPal fees and VAT might be something to expect.

I hope that helped.

I bought some small parts from them about a year ago and they came through fairly quickly with no customs charges. I probably wouldn't risk buying something like a RIF from them, but I always source my weird, niche parts from Hong Kong as they tend to have better stock availability

21 minutes ago, Impulse said:

I bought some small parts from them about a year ago and they came through fairly quickly with no customs charges. I probably wouldn't risk buying something like a RIF from them, but I always source my weird, niche parts from Hong Kong as they tend to have better stock availability

25 minutes ago, Ahab said:

Hi,

I did buy 5KU parts from their ebay store, as well as some AK mags straight from their website. It was a couple years back, but never had an issues.

I didn't pay any extra tarrifs then, but I can assume PayPal fees and VAT might be something to expect.

I hope that helped.

That’s brill, I’ll be getting my kit from them then, cheers guys! 😃

Yep, regularly get the odd bits and pieces from them.  They were one of the only places that had the steel stock catch for the MP7 in stock.  Just ordered a ‘Surefire’ Scout mount too.  Orders usually take between one to two weeks.

I don’t know if I’d buy a RIF from them, but for hard to find bits and bobs I recommend them

They're sound. Ordered few bits from there before.

As long as you stay under 135 pounds you should be fine regarding VAT and customs fees.

Edited by Krisz

On 08/01/2023 at 10:01, Krisz said:

They're sound. Ordered few bits from there before.

As long as you stay under 135 pounds you should be fine regarding VAT and customs fees.

On 05/01/2023 at 20:35, Duff Beer said:

Yep, regularly get the odd bits and pieces from them.  They were one of the only places that had the steel stock catch for the MP7 in stock.  Just ordered a ‘Surefire’ Scout mount too.  Orders usually take between one to two weeks.

I don’t know if I’d buy a RIF from them, but for hard to find bits and bobs I recommend them

Thanks guys! :D

• 1 month later...

I just wanted to add a bit more to this thread.  Their website is charging £1k (yes, £1k) for postage to the UK because apparently PayPal doesn’t play nicely with us and them.  They suggested contacting them directly for a quote and postage, which I did.

I enquired about an MP7 Navy Rail to convert mine to the A2/Navy setup on Saturday 11th Feb, had a response and placed the order on Sunday 12th Feb, and had it installed on 20th Feb.  

Eight days from enquiry to delivery is exceptional!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.