Airsoft Clubs?

MJA

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

My son, 14, really wants to play Airsoft. He has some experience of shooting clays and paintball.

We live on the border of East Surrey/West Kent -  are there clubs he can join (we're happy to travel)? Or do you just book into events? Just mindful it would be nice for him to make some friends and get more experience with a club.

Thank you

You just book into events; most players are friendly and I suspect that he will make friends at whichever site(s) he attends.  Players are usually happy to chat about their kit and guns.

If you are in the East Surrey/West Kent area, you could try the following:

Ace Combat (near Paddock Wood) - small, but decent for beginners.
Dog tag (near Faygate)
Driver Wood (near Crawley)
Tactical Warfare Airsoft (near New Addington) - lots of youngsters.

Edited by Colin Allen

1 hour ago, MJA said:

That's amazing, thank you so much for your help

No problem; I am sure there are other sites locally, but those were the ones that came to mind.

3 hours ago, Colin Allen said:

You just book into events; most players are friendly and I suspect that he will make friends at whichever site(s) he attends.  Players are usually happy to chat about their kit and guns

This. Whilst it may seam daunting to turn up on your own and not knowing anyone, 99% of airsofters are more than happy to talk about and show off their kit

8 minutes ago, DaktariT said:

Dogtag is definitely worth a visit for the younger players. I take my son who is 15 there, I feel like an OAP when I turn up 

Haha. I am an OAP every time I turn up 😂

Regards 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.