Tm mp7 hpa conversion, Help!

beanyweanywoo

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey, I need some help!
I’m looking to buy a tm mp7 for cqb, but don’t know what standard unit is better to start off with, gbb or aeg, or does it even matter? I understand some of the pros and cons but don’t know all of them, also longevity. Does one conversion last longer than the other? The aeg seems to be more expensive, but don’t need to tap mags and is quieter, which is what would make me lean towards aeg, But I want reliability. Also. I am set on an mp7 from tm tbh so wondering if anyone has had experiences with tm mp7’s or any insight? Thanks in advance!

Edited by beanyweanywoo

If you want fun, go with the GBB version. If you want practicality, go with the AEP version. If you're HPAing it, the AEP version becomes an absolute CQB monster as it's silent, can run high cap magazines of 190 BBs and can be tuned really nicely. However, the GBB one will be far more fun to fire, though you're limited to lower capacity magazines and you need to disconnect and reconnect on each reload.

Yh I do want it to be beastly, which the aeg ticks all the boxes. but can’t help but want it to shoot cool and have people jealous! have seen an AirTac hpa tapped drum mag, which makes me think it would be way way easier to go down the gbb route, not to mention cheaper and won’t have the problem of mag changing during a game due to high cap, so now I’m back where I started tbh, might just have to shoot them again to make a decision. 

Edited by beanyweanywoo

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.