KSC or TM Glock 17??!!!

NavySeal97
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey everyone, im gonna be buyin a pistol, glock 17 preferble, don't know which company too choose though, plz help me decide on the better company. TM or KSC :blink:

well, if you want a glock, and you are willing to spend the money, get a magpul pocket gun (it folds down, and looks f*cking cool)

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info...roducts_id=5787

Its built on parts of a KSC, so if you dont want the full gun (understandable its 400 f*cking quid) then at the very least, it can be said the the KSC would be a better choice for the box standard glock

Simples- dont buy a metal slide, not really need lol :P

Yea guess your right lol :lol: just adds to the realism

thanks, now where to buy it

well most pistol these days have a polomer construction so metal is over rated,

There is a review of the KSC Glock 19 in this months airsoft mag (just picked up in smiths) if you want another view of one of them :)

i went airsofting with my friend who bought a kwa glock 17 the same time as a regular bought a tm glock 17 within 10 rounds the tm was leaking gas.hd sent it back got a new one did the same again sent that back.got another the slide cracked.he gave up after.while the kwa is still going strong and he has never had a problem with it.i have a kwa 1911a1 and thats fires brilliantly even when i used it at a skirmish in the snow

i went airsofting with my friend who bought a kwa glock 17 the same time as a regular bought a tm glock 17 within 10 rounds the tm was leaking gas.hd sent it back got a new one did the same again sent that back.got another the slide cracked.he gave up after.while the kwa is still going strong and he has never had a problem with it.i have a kwa 1911a1 and thats fires brilliantly even when i used it at a skirmish in the snow

I recently bought a KWA glock 19 and straight out of the box it was leaking gas. Someone else om this forum has the same problem. I wouldn't go for the KWA Glocks if I were you.

Archived