Possible new site Northants area

Adamantium

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

First off - this is the best place i could see for this post - however if its in the wrong place then apologies to the Mods.

Ive played air soft a few times recently at a few good sites, being a paintball player and site owner from the past i can see how games should work, whats exciting, what works etc etc. Ive been speaking to players at the sites ive played at, and also shop owners when ive been going to get new gear - one thing that ive heard is that sites seem to be closing or are too big or too small etc etc - you cannot please everyone, but new sites are needed.

Anyway back on point, and i will make it short and sharp.

Theres a paintball only site currently classed as Northampton/Wellingborough. I know the owner, and have told him to open his site up to airsoft - which he is open to - it gives the players another place to play. Bennefits are:

Freindly staff

Independantly owned

CQB and open game zones

Plentry of parking

HPA available

Clean site - plenty of bins

Refreshments

Im suggesting an open day for 30 players - Free of charge for the day. Bacon Rolls, Tea and Coffee supplied Free of charge too. Marshalls (air soft enthusiasts too) for the day are also included. Bring your own Kit and BBs as these wont be supplied. All we ask in return is that after the games are finished for the day, you spend some time with us giving feedback on the gamezones, site in general, if you would come back etc etc. This can also be done on breaks!

If there is enough interest here, i will post up a date in jan, and take the first 30 playes that list themsleves down. If the feedback is good, then i will follow this up as a perm Air soft site and do the necessary to open officially.

Thanks for looking.

As a regular for Special Ops at Milton Keynes / Olney, which is currently closed, and has been since May...  I'm well up for this :)

We've had a few people ask for sites in this area, and being near the M1 means the catchment area is quite extensive - so I reckon you'll get some regulars once people get to hear about it

On 22/12/2022 at 15:42, Adamantium said:

If there is enough interest here, i will post up a date in jan, and take the first 30 playes that list themsleves down. If the feedback is good, then i will follow this up as a perm Air soft site and do the necessary to open officially.

Thanks for looking.

please add my name to the list of interested players.

as i live in northampton, it will not be far for me to travel

I will probably have a friend, maybe even two, coming along with me.  The first will probably become a regular too if this gets off the ground, he's from Northampton

Edited by RostokMcSpoons

On 04/01/2023 at 16:06, Adamantium said:

Cool.

You guys that have answered already, would you be coming as indivduals or groups? Just trying to get numbers together to make it worth while. I have a group of 5 down already.

Thanks for the input so far.

I would be coming as an individual.

I can ask friends if they would be interested,  but cant guarantee.

• 3 weeks later...

I've just started up Airsoft and I'm in the Wellingborough area trying to find a friendly site to play at. 

Trying to get some friends to get into it too but at the moment it's just myself. 

How's this coming along. It sounds like it'd be perfect for myself!

Group of 2-4 here, depending on dates. 

I've been looking for a site around Wellingborough as my best friend lives there and he is sick of visiting me in Cambs to play airsoft!

Please include me in any related comms, I'm very likely to attend with min. 2 people.

Depending on dates, I might be able to get my brother to come along as well.

Any more news?

• 2 weeks later...

Years ago there used to be a woodland site off the A508 J15 somewhere between Stoke Bruerne and Yardley Gobion. It was a friendly site from what I recall and a good bunch of people....  These days it's Finmere for me but that's still a 40mins drive... I'd be interested depending on dates of course....

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.