Spring change needed in east yorkshire

Johndaniel4863

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi everyone, hoping someone can help me. I need a spring swapping in a cyma vss thats too hot for my site, i need it firing around 330fps, is there anyone in the east yorkshire area near hull that can do it for me for a decent fee of course!

I could do it myself but havent opened a gearbox in years and that was an M4 not a V3 AK gearbox and i have an angry missus...who doesnt know i bought the latest AEG so cant be dealing with explaining how and where the rifle came from and 3yr old running round my house!

John

Should be a basic job for a tech, may be best taking it to a local retailer. I had a quick Google and the first one I'd heard of in that area is https://airsoftdirect.uk.com/ in Hull. Although don't take this a recommendation, if they even offer such services.

Got a mate to do it...the rifle was from patrolbase and had been opened previously(?!). He nended up having to remove some coils from an m90 to get it under 350fps. But its fiting nicely at ~310fps +/- 4.7fps with hop set so at least i can use it next skirmish 😀

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.