Scorpion evo and drum mag

Pxrpler

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Just looking to see anyone’s estimates on how much I could sell my Evo for with some stuff, or any swaps that people would do. (Doesn’t come with the flashlight) 

Shoots 290 consistently on .28s.

Comes with 375 round high cap, 1200 round Electric drum mag, mock suppressor, 1300ma deans battery and some spare internal parts I have laying around. 

Fire selector Functions but has little feedback between each mode, and fires in safe if trigger pulled hard enough. 

Other than that it shoots and works well.

5D03766F-89B1-4D48-889D-132D3B3AEB9E.jpeg

OK so it'll be at least third-hand. 

Around £200 for the Evo, £15 for High cap, £30 for drum. Not much value for the mock suppressor. Batteries also aren't worth very much, especially as you will struggle to post (although possibly could be exempt if "in equipment").

Say £250 - £275 incl' postage and Paypal fees. While Evo's do tend to hold their value quite well, I'd be concerned that this is likely not the latest model, it's had a few owners and it's developed a fault (could need a new ETU). Nothing stopping you listing for higher and reducing as you feel over time, really depends how quickly you want to sell.

Edited by Cr0-Magnon

25 minutes ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

OK so it'll be at least third-hand. 

Around £200 for the Evo, £15 for High cap, £30 for drum. Not much value for the mock suppressor. Batteries also aren't worth very much, especially as you will struggle to post (although possibly could be exempt if "in equipment").

Say £250 - £275 incl' postage and Paypal fees. While Evo's do tend to hold their value quite well, I'd be concerned that this is likely not the latest model, it's had a few owners and it's developed a fault (could need a new ETU). Nothing stopping you listing for higher and reducing as you feel over time, really depends how quickly you want to sell.

Okay thank you, I might see what the waters are like as I paid an amount for the drum because of the adapter that had to be made for it

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.