WhatsApp sales group

deviantmammal2

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

There's plenty of s/h sales websites, as well as the classifieds here & on other forums, what's the appeal of a possible WhatsApp selling page ? 

On 07/12/2022 at 01:59, Tackle said:

what's the appeal of a possible WhatsApp selling page ? 

Scammers, usually 

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Skara said:

Scammers, usually 

Could work the other way, alleged secure comms & no moderation, I think I'll pass lol

There are loads, I’ve belonged to a few. Almost all full of one or more of these:

Overpriced crap

Overpriced “new”

Fake attachments being passed off as genuine

Scammers

Overpriced weapons with the idea that buying without a defence should cost more

very, very few good weapons at decent (not cheap) prices

On 06/12/2022 at 22:07, deviantmammal2 said:

Any sales groups on WhatsApp about?? 

Probably, but I wouldn't touch them with a 10ft barge pole for the reasons above

Though I have sold a lot of stuff on Telegram groups, and got a few bargains in return (mostly from people who had no idea and no, I don't feel bad about it).

• Supporters
5 hours ago, bedolaga said:

Does anyone else sell through WhatsApp groups? I thought that was long gone and everyone has moved on to more convenient ways of selling. Personally, I use other ways of selling in my store, such as sending messages to the target audience. This method is effective for all types of businesses. Tobi helps me in this. Now a huge number of people have smartphones. That means you can sell your products to any of those potential customers. You just need to set everything up correctly, choose your recipients and make a competent sms notification. The rest is a matter of technique. 

I don't even know what you're selling, but you've already convinced me 😏

take-my-money.gif

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.