MOA 2022 What have you seen you fancy most

Pupa2794

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

There's been some interesting stuff at the MOA pop up, especially in the GBB department. 

The thing I've already bought in my head was the Spas 12 that popped up inexplicably sitting next to golden eagles gas Shotgun range. 

Personally I’m interested in most of the VFC stand. They’ve got some great stuff coming out, but the main highlights for me are the M249 and the HK53. I’m also looking forward to the GHK Glock 17 Gen 5.

VFC M249 series seems very impressive. In particular, the large number of accessories. Also glad they are still going ahead with a DX version of the LAR.

In terms of other brands, LCT seem to have finally gotten round to their SVDS.  While the G3K seems a good  addition to their G3/33 series.  Also Lambda defence seems to have a M240L, which might precede a more vanilla m240 or even FN MAG.

Poor effort from King Arms at their stall, no L1A1 or FAL. Also they seem to be ignoring fans on social media asking after them. 

The vfc XM148 grenade launcher looks good with their early armalites. I would love to see them combine the FAL and XM to do an aussie sasr L1a1. 

MAS Modele 36.

06EB4197-D23F-4962-A2C4-71D1968E0929.jpeg

On 06/12/2022 at 11:37, DerDer said:

VFC M249 series seems very impressive. In particular, the large number of accessories. Also glad they are still going ahead with a DX version of the LAR.

In terms of other brands, LCT seem to have finally gotten round to their SVDS.  While the G3K seems a good  addition to their G3/33 series.  Also Lambda defence seems to have a M240L, which might precede a more vanilla m240 or even FN MAG.

Poor effort from King Arms at their stall, no L1A1 or FAL. Also they seem to be ignoring fans on social media asking after them. 

Yes, very disappointed in King Arms; however, I suspect that they are aware of the limited market for the L1A1 and FAL.

4 hours ago, Colin Allen said:

Yes, very disappointed in King Arms; however, I suspect that they are aware of the limited market for the L1A1 and FAL.

To their credit, the seem to be claiming that the L1A1 re-stock will be at the end of 2023. Something to look forward to in the new year. Might pick up a different gun or two between then.

1 hour ago, DerDer said:

To their credit, the seem to be claiming that the L1A1 re-stock will be at the end of 2023. Something to look forward to in the new year. Might pick up a different gun or two between then.

I will believe it when I have one in my hands.

18 hours ago, DerDer said:

They have been saying that at shows every year for the past 10

On 09/12/2022 at 10:57, 1st commando said:

They have been saying that at shows every year for the past 10

Think you might be right unfortunately. Might have to be more realistic with the choices in the new year. Been waiting since 2018 at this stage.  

2 hours ago, DerDer said:

Think you might be right unfortunately. Might have to be more realistic with the choices in the new year. Been waiting since 2018 at this stage.  

Yeah sadly they took over the meme of vaporware from real sword once RS finally got exposed

On 04/12/2022 at 19:49, Pupa2794 said:

There's been some interesting stuff at the MOA pop up, especially in the GBB department. 

The thing I've already bought in my head was the Spas 12 that popped up inexplicably sitting next to golden eagles gas Shotgun range. 

Any photos of the Spas12? I can't find any reference to one 

The Spas isn't theirs, I messaged them and it's got nothing to do with them and they have no plans for one. 

Shame. 

On 04/12/2022 at 19:49, Pupa2794 said:

The Spas yes now that’s a shot gun I want for sure

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.