Holmans test mine

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Does anyone have any experiences of this site? It will involve having to hotel it and spunk 80 quid on fuel, which I really don't care about if it's going to be a solid day. 

Looks alright, although I won't play there as there isn't a brain bucket on the market that will fit my massive noggin (helmets mandatory for 'elf and safety).

Irony is - all the FB pictures have peeps wearing various cheapo repo lids, but I would wager none of them are in any way impact safety rated.

Otherwise - it looks similar to the Bunker in Portsmouth.

• Supporters
11 hours ago, Speedbird_666 said:

helmets mandatory for 'elf and safety [but no standard specificed]

And that's how you create a duty of care and a liability where none previously existed.

Bicycle lid?  Seems to be quite a few of them in their pictures, also folk not wearing lids, including marshals.

317373444_503702128523985_85137719569429

"Safe" zone, or ballistic bifocals?

316819950_503702115190653_62003978475299

It never fails to amaze me that so many airsoft sites seem determined to document that their rules are more what you'd call guidelines. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.