IMI Defence Glock & Magazine Holster

olleytom4

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

For sale is a Glock holster and magazine pouch. In the first picture you can see my KJ Works Glock 23 that fits with no problems, along with its magazines. I’ve done some research and it sounds like this Z1020 model is compatible with Glock 19/23/25/28/32, Gen 4 & Gen 5.

Holster - The holster is branded on the back (see pictures) as an IMI defence item. Im unsure of it’s a genuine item as I got these as part of a set, but it feels fantastic and sturdy. 

Magazine Pouch - The pouch is unbranded (see pictures). Again feels sturdy and fits the magazines from my Glock 23 with no problems.

I can post these for an additional £3, any questions please let me know.  

702C84C1-1709-4B55-BD45-EE679432222C.jpeg

C7EAFC5D-D159-4DD9-9E98-0544720AB1BB.jpeg

0904AACF-7E54-465D-A198-C6E4E7A891F9.jpeg

C108E125-0A2C-4EB2-90D6-668D543486B0.jpeg

2AF9E44A-8B7D-48F6-8489-342EB32302B1.jpeg

Edited by olleytom4

Just checked, I think that that holster has the similar markings as my knock off 1911 holster.  The logo and serial number have rubbed/worn off mine though.  They must have been embossed rather than impressed.    

The mag pouches are definitely a better design than mine though.   

Israel has a plastics industry for sure, and a genuine IMI holster is a well made piece of kit I imagine.  If it is it has to be worth considerably more to someone.

• Supporters
10 hours ago, Tactical Pith Helmet said:

Israel has a plastics industry for sure, and a genuine IMI holster is a well made piece of kit I imagine.  If it is it has to be worth considerably more to someone.

They're really not all that pricey new. Holster is about £30 and the mag pouch is about £20. https://ukmcpro.co.uk/collections/imi-defense

Think I gave about £8 for both.  They work well enough that I've had the holster as my regular skirmish rig forever and the lad has nicked the mag pouch.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.