Well, that explains it then

Lozart

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Seems that Aliexpress has banned all airsoft items!

Screenshot_20221123_120253_AliExpress.thumb.jpg.b3adb12695686b3edad86c757238d9ee.jpg

That explains why there's bugger all decent gear to be had there now!

3 minutes ago, Super64 said:

It looks like all of the scopes and mounts are still available, which is pretty much all I use Aliexpress for anyway. I wonder what the reason is behind the move.

Airsoft is banned in China, has been for years, along with anything remotely associated it seems.  I've heard that banning of most gel blasters is on it's way as well.  Aliexpress is just slow at making sure it complies. 

Companies like CYMA, E&C, JG, ZCI etc must have a special license.  You can still ship Airsoft gear out of HK since it's running on a "special status", 1 country 2 systems they call it.  That's due to stop in 2047, however every year Beijing seem to clamp down a little bit more.  2000 - 2010, HK stores were pretty dominate in the Airsoft world.

Weird, my aliexpress page still has a ton of airsoft gear on it and I recently got an order in from there that I placed at the start of the month so guess it's not all gone then?

Either way this is a shame, quite a lot of actual decent kit on there that's hidden amongst all the crap.

• Supporters
2 minutes ago, Akuma121 said:

Weird, my aliexpress page still has a ton of airsoft gear on it and I recently got an order in from there that I placed at the start of the month so guess it's not all gone then?

Either way this is a shame, quite a lot of actual decent kit on there that's hidden amongst all the crap.

My wishlist still has all the gear but a lot of the gun parts are "item unavailable" so handguards, stocks etc. Sights and mounts are still pretty much there, lasers and lights are a bit hit and miss (probably depending on what else the store sells)

5 hours ago, ak2m4 said:

Can't beat Airsoft and Sex Toys 🙂

image.png.0b5e0194be590d40cbf6d5ff9e3a8037.png

Well anything's a dildo if you're brave/drunk enough

I haven't noticed that airsoft stuff has disappeared, but it does seem that anything 'real steel' spec is now unavailable to the UK. I used to buy handguards and gas blocks to fit WE GBBRs from there but there's nothing there anymore. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.