TM MWS upper with fancy bits?

Stryderb

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

I'm looking to price my spare TM MWS upper. It's got a 10.5 DDE HAO Geissele handguard, a USASOC 11.5 outer barrel, stock TM inner barrel, stock hop adjuster and hop unit. Comes with charging handle but not the bolt. I built it to swap out with my 13.5 upper for CQB but going a different direction now. Could come with or without the red dot and flip ups etc.

Thanks all in advance!

IMG20221108213821.jpg

My guess would be around £200.

There has been a stock lower recently for £200 and the total second hand price for a full mws rif is around £450 (stock). Combined this still wouldn't have a bolt (expensive).

The spare upper is an attractive option for a lot of people (hence why you got one!) The hop unit, spare upper and full barrel assembly in 1 go is nice. The fact you have a nice rail on it and an after market outer barrel is very dependent on who your buyer is, you're just as likely to have a buyer who has a similar set up and is looking for an alternative (that length and rail seems super popular on mws I have noticed) so they'll want to change it/it has no "extra" value to them.  I don't think you'd be looking at a lot less if it was the stock outer barrel and ris rail. 

• 2 months later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.