GHK AK RPK and Russian unicorns, appraisals only

Aiden Chen

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'm very very VERY reluctant to sell my core collection but I'm having new hobbies so I'm wandering whether I should exchange some of them for cash. 

I would still prefer to keep them myself though as once they are gone they are gone for good. So I'm posting just to see the market and make my decision then

GHK RPK, comes with

* Full steel bolt

* Full steel recoil rod

* Full steel sear, firing pin, hammer and auto lever

* Bow master 130% spring set

* 5 mags

Aiming to list £980 if I'm selling

20221118_024017.thumb.jpg.bfc8d59ec0253cb46c990676602e366d.jpg

GHK AK105 Fully Zenitco-ed:

* 5KU B30+B31 handguard rail

* 5KU B33 dust cover

* Genuine PT1 stock by Zenitco with manual in Russian

* Full steel sear, hammer, auto lever and firing pin

* LCT AK Magwell

* Hephs tactical magazine release

* Hephs fire selector type B

* Asura Dynamics RK3 pistol grip

* Asura Dynamics RP1 charging handle

* LCT RK6 foregrip

* TWI Durshlag blast shield

* Bow Master 130% spring set

* Replica 1-4x elcan

* Replica ANPEQ

* 6 mags

Would list £1800 for this beast

wx_camera_1666900981390.thumb.jpg.337d2ce7c667e7a3d07358d93d5b9b41.jpg

NPOAEG 9A91u, comes with

* Silencer + extended inner barrel

* Genuine PK-AS red dot with manual in Russian

* Gate Titan mosfet

* 9 mags

Would list £1400

20221118_023102.thumb.jpg.243386779d4847adf32756adbf9b4aa6.jpg

NPOAEG SR2M, comes with

* The FSB SR2MP style flash hider

* Suppressor

* front rail

Would ask for £700

20221118_024450.thumb.jpg.7aa0671c8101b1e127ac9abceab1d666.jpg

Edited by Aiden Chen

Personally if their you favourite's and your on the fence about selling them, I would keep them. You can always sell them down the line if they no longer hold any sentimental value. 

However you no doubt know  got some very rare and in two case niche items, as for pricing very tricky. If you can post them world wide then I personally don't think you have any problems selling the GHK RPK, NPO  9A91u or the NPO SR2M,whether you can be bothered to deal with the hassle of international shipping that up to you.

1 hour ago, Sniper780 said:

Personally if their you favourite's and your on the fence about selling them, I would keep them. You can always sell them down the line if they no longer hold any sentimental value. 

However you no doubt know  got some very rare and in two case niche items, as for pricing very tricky. If you can post them world wide then I personally don't think you have any problems selling the GHK RPK, NPO  9A91u or the NPO SR2M,whether you can be bothered to deal with the hassle of international shipping that up to you.

Good point, they are still my treasure now, so think I'll be more inclined to keep them.

I would prefer selling those within UK if I really need to so I just asked here, worst case to EU. International shipping of RIF especially to US is a pita

4 hours ago, EvilMonkee said:

Damn it I have literally just bought an RPK from Norway for that amount.  I would have snapped your hand off......

Does it come with any mods, accessories and extra mags?

Edited by Aiden Chen

• Supporters

Been there, done that, & regretted it ever since. 

Especially pertinent if they're rare as rocking horse poop, you'll have the knowledge that even if you try to replicate them later on, it'll be pretty much impossible & probably cost you twice as much. 

You'll regret it for as long as you continue to play, don't do it😬

2 hours ago, Aiden Chen said:

Good point, they are still my treasure now, so think I'll be more inclined to keep them.

I would prefer selling those within UK if I really need to so I just asked here, worst case to EU. International shipping of RIF especially to US is a pita

Does it come with any mods, accessories and extra mags?

Nope, it was 1 mag but had the steel fire control set.  Literally the only one I have seen available anywhere til yours popped up.  Currently sat in Customs awaiting clearance.....

9 hours ago, Tackle said:

Been there, done that, & regretted it ever since. 

Especially pertinent if they're rare as rocking horse poop, you'll have the knowledge that even if you try to replicate them later on, it'll be pretty much impossible & probably cost you twice as much. 

You'll regret it for as long as you continue to play, don't do it😬

Thanks for the advice, can definitely imagine😁

8 hours ago, EvilMonkee said:

Nope, it was 1 mag but had the steel fire control set.  Literally the only one I have seen available anywhere til yours popped up.  Currently sat in Customs awaiting clearance.....

Good luck with clearing customs! I bought mine a year ago from Asia... There were last 2 available. When they were both gone, the seller marked that one DISCONTINUED🙃

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.