Anyone bought from Empire airsoft

BigStew

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

As the title says anyone bought from Empire airsoft. having been let down by airsoft direct saying they have in stick what they don't would like a bit of feed back before I place an order.

I've ordered loads of bits and bobs from them. Most things seem to turn up next day as well!

They're actually one of my preferred retailers. Always been really good with me and they've ordered stuff in for me in the past from Europe (they order from https://www.airsoftzone.com/ semi-regularly). Super helpful for me because KJW m700 parts, magazines and after-market upgrade parts can be hell to find in the UK, but airsoftzone orders them in regularly.

Can't recommend them enough. Always done well by me and thus they're one of my favourite retailers now.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.