Magazine lip seal help

Pollynator_bravo2

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi - so I brought another desert eagle but as with most Airsoft purchases I didn’t read the description and what I thought would be another full metal cybergun DE GBB turned out to be a plastic gbb - not a major bummer but that ones one me. (Still green gas mags)

so when I try and use the same mags I have on the metal version and they wouldn’t locate 🤔🤦‍♂️

when I compared the two the “lip seal” I believe that’s what it’s called is slightly different it’s not flat but slightly angled. 

Am I able to swap any components in the DE so I can use the same mags in both or change the lip seal on another mag so I can balance out the mags I’ve got?

I’ve not been able to find much in terms of guidance in this so far

It’s rare but not unheard of for mags from different manufacturers guns to fit each other.

What make is the new Deagle, and can you take pictures of the two different mags side by side so that we know what we’re dealing with?

1 minute ago, Pollynator_bravo2 said:

Yeah for sure. I’ll grab some pics tonight and show you. 
both DEs are by Cybergun. 

Cybergun don’t make guns, they only licence them. You need to know who actually makes them lol

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/11/2022 at 12:16, rocketdogbert said:

Only an expert will know. But get the mag pictures and we can check them out

I’ve got pics it’s not letting me upload them tho 🫤

On 17/11/2022 at 12:16, rocketdogbert said:

Only an expert will know. But get the mag pictures and we can check them out

Here I’ve got it sorted 😃

4DF1FE0E-D6FC-40CB-B7E1-323F9F547F50.jpeg

from what i have seen cybergun rebrands the WE and KWC Desert Eagles. the KWC is possibly a clone of the TM desert Eagle and the WE is a proprietary design so there will be most likely no cross over. one on the left does look like a TM copy

On 01/12/2022 at 15:00, Cr0-Magnon said:

Does one have an open front?

No from the front they look completely the same

On 01/12/2022 at 00:53, BigStew said:

from what i have seen cybergun rebrands the WE and KWC Desert Eagles. the KWC is possibly a clone of the TM desert Eagle and the WE is a proprietary design so there will be most likely no cross over. one on the left does look like a TM copy

So maybe a tm mag would be worth looking at then if I want more mags?

On 01/12/2022 at 15:00, Cr0-Magnon said:

Does one have an open front?

No it’s not open on either 

59 minutes ago, Pollynator_bravo2 said:

No from the front they look completely the same

So maybe a tm mag would be worth looking at then if I want more mags?

No it’s not open on either 

possibly but likely to have fitment issues as it is just a rebranded KWC you would be batter just getting KWC mags (it maybe even be based on the Western Arms DE)

On 02/12/2022 at 17:28, BigStew said:

possibly but likely to have fitment issues as it is just a rebranded KWC you would be batter just getting KWC mags (it maybe even be based on the Western Arms DE)

Cheers 👍

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.