Micro Rig Suggestions!

LiamOT21

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Been wanting to switch up my cheapo chest rig up for a minute and I’m finally deciding to pull the trigger, wanting something small/lightweight for around £80-100 and thought I’d ask opinions, currently got the helikon TMR on the list but interested to weigh my options out before deciding

I just bought one of these because they're £10 off at the moment, bringing it to a paltry £20 investment

https://www.patrolbase.co.uk/8fields-tactical-hybrid-chest-rig?pv=17024

8fields are usually good. One of my favourite holsters is 8fields and my favourite drop-leg panel is 8fields. Got a bunch of their pistol mag pouches too and they're pretty great.

• Supporters
2 hours ago, LiamOT21 said:

Been wanting to switch up my cheapo chest rig up for a minute and I’m finally deciding to pull the trigger, wanting something small/lightweight for around £80-100 and thought I’d ask opinions, currently got the helikon TMR on the list but interested to weigh my options out before deciding

What do you need from your chest rig? How many mags will you carry, do you need it to carry different types of mag, do you carry pyro or comms?

I have a few Tactical Tailor Mini MAV’s over the years but £20 is hard to beat.

Probaby the smallest size is four columns of you are considering even bothering with a rig. Three shingles and a small utility is actually enough for most games. Mid caps plus bangs and maybe a speed loader.

The Emerson gear mk 3 is a tidy little vest. Will hold 6 m4 mags or 4 g36 mags. The bottom pouch has velcro too so you can add another 3 m4 or 2 g36 with ease. Front of main rig has elastic that can be removed and replaced with another velcro attachment if you wish or your favourite patch. whole thing is modula so can customise how you see fit. Very comfortable and lightweight.

https://www.patrolbase.co.uk/emersongear-micro-mk3-chest-rig

• Supporters
15 hours ago, Sylithics said:

Run a scar h boys what’s a good rig to run that can switch from scar h to m4? Cheers 🍻 

Anything that can take placards or inserts.

I don't want to be that guy, but I have a Spiritus Systems Micro Chest Rig for sale if you're interested. It's listed at £90 is in Multicam and includes the straps.

I also have a standalone chest rig available in RG.

Let me know if you're interested.

It can take inserts to suit your mags.

Thanks

Tobias

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.