Total Noob

Craig M

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello & welcome.

Definitely rent for a few games to make sure it's for you, speak to other players and ask lots of questions (at games and here) then get your UKARA sorted and watch your bank balance evaporate 😂

Call your hits and if you're not sure, call it anyway.

Oh, also check out @GAMBLE's YT channel, there's advice, tips & gameplay on there.

Hi @Craig M 👋

Welcome to the forum, full of advice and like minded players! 🔫🤪👍

Good luck getting started, listen to the rules and have fun! 👍

Thanks @Madhouse for the mention! 🔫😎👍

💷GAMBLE💷

On 13/11/2022 at 18:41, Craig M said:

Hello all, 

My friend and I are looking at getting into Airsoft. Neither of us has ever played a game before. I'm looking for any tips, info, local contacts or forums, local site info, anything really to help us get started please. We live in Blackpool Lancs 

From my experience spend on good eye pro and boots/footwear first and also face pro unless you feel you need some scars on the face or missing teeth 🤣. Safety first. Keep safe get to play again. 
After this give yourself a few games. I personally found that as my confidence grew my style of play changed. Or more better put once your not to worried about getting hit you will find your footing. 
Then only take what you wanna spend hahah the world becomes your oyster. Enjoy it!!!

Second the statement about facepro....used to never use it and just accept guys shooting their load on my face. But after one BB hitting me open mouth and getting swallowed, once the flashbacks to catholic school passed I vowed to use facepro.

Also, before the game starts get you and your mates to shoot each other first. It'll get you over the anxiety of "does it hurt" and help you enjoy the game from the get go. It's what I did with my 12 year old nephew admittedly I got a bit too much joy from shooting him but the little fucker kept taking the piss out of my name so worth it.

Enjoy the game call the hits and enjoy the game.its not about getting kills it's about playing the objective helps to think that way so that you don't get wound up if you think people aren't calling hits.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.