Willpower, am I weak ?

Tackle

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

On 13/11/2022 at 14:24, Tackle said:

Bit of background, so in all the years I've been playing, my load carrying kit has always been either solid black or OD, & in both colours I still own numerous rigs & probably 100+ pouches of various brands & styles, I could probably kit out a section with ease. 

I also own numerous full clothing loadouts, dpm, m81 woodland, OD, black, flecktarn desert, vegetato/tata lol, multicam/mtp, probably more, & have also previously owned flecktarn, wusentarn, choc chop & probably others I've forgotten. 

Now multicam/mtp I've never been that keen on, only ever bought it initially in 2010 for themed games where camo was used for designating teams, & I've probably only worn it 3 times. 

But here's the point I've been getting to....... 

Over on Zin I saw a warrior nemesis rig in mtp come up for £35, I do like warrior kit so I found myself googling a review for the rig & my first click found me directed back here to a necropost from 2014, thanks @TheFull9, & I'm like "Hhmmmmm, that looks good", but then a moment later I'm like "but i rarely wear mtp, & besides, I've got too much shit"

So I scroll on

5 minutes later

"yeah but it's warrior & they do make nice kit" 

But then the other voice is like "ffs Mark, you dont wear that camo & you don't need any more feckin kit" 

& I'm like "yeah but no but" 🤯

Am I the only one ? 

🤔

1101271316_images(38).jpg.0b0905c8862586ea8890e323b9814b3a.jpg

(even looks like me lol) 

Vegetato is the one true way Tack, have you had a look at all the stuff UF Pro and Defcon 5 do?  That’ll stop your MTP cravings

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Duff Beer said:

Vegetato is the one true way Tack, have you had a look at all the stuff UF Pro and Defcon 5 do?  That’ll stop your MTP cravings

Vegetato was my old teams camo, well at least clothing wise, with od rigs, but I struggled to find a lot of choice, turns out they don't turn out much veggie kit for those of us with the "fuller" figure lol😉

3 minutes ago, Tackle said:

Vegetato was my old teams camo, well at least clothing wise, with od rigs, but I struggled to find a lot of choice, turns out they don't turn out much veggie kit for those of us with the "fuller" figure lol😉

Bit like me mate. Plenty of stuff out there if you go as Mr blobby.😂😂

8 minutes ago, Tackle said:

It still is, and Dessie Flecktarn when we played on the quarry at Weymouth.

You’d be surprised how ‘comfortable’ the Defcon stuff is, I got a Vegetato smock over Black Friday and I could sleep in it.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Duff Beer said:

It still is, and Dessie Flecktarn when we played on the quarry at Weymouth.

You’d be surprised how ‘comfortable’ the Defcon stuff is, I got a Vegetato smock over Black Friday and I could sleep in it.

Jim you motherfucker🤯, I kept thinking the username was familiar, but didn't put 2+2 together lol, how the feck are you, back playing ? 

26 minutes ago, Tackle said:

Jim you motherfucker🤯, I kept thinking the username was familiar, but didn't put 2+2 together lol, how the feck are you, back playing ? 

Living the dream mate, how about you?

I’ve got back into it over the last couple of years and play a decent amount at the Invicta sites.  I run in to some of the Phoenix lot every now again, and Solitaire is still being a sneaky sod.  Let me know when you’re next playing and we’ll get the band back together!

• Supporters
41 minutes ago, Duff Beer said:

Living the dream mate, how about you?

I’ve got back into it over the last couple of years and play a decent amount at the Invicta sites.  I run in to some of the Phoenix lot every now again, and Solitaire is still being a sneaky sod.  Let me know when you’re next playing and we’ll get the band back together!

I'll pm you👍

• 3 weeks later...
  • Supporters
On 21/01/2023 at 20:16, sp00n said:

“I can resist anything, but temptation”

… said someone famous… I don’t don’t remember who 🤣🤣🤣

Oscar Wilde

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Lozart said:

Oscar Wilde

& we know what he couldn't resist 😏

🤣

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.