Help required regarding magwell compatibility with Guarder Glock 19 gen 3 frames

BADGERF1ST

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Evening all, hope the night finds you well.

Looking for some help and advice before I shell out a small fortune on parts that probably won't fit knowing my luck.

I have a Marui Glock 19 Gen 3 model with a Guarder frame fitted and I'm wanting to fit either a genuine Magpul GL gen 3 magwell or one of the C&C Tac Taran Tactical style ones. C&C has one version for Marui spec Glock 19 gen 3 models AND one for VFC gen 3 models.

It's my understanding that the dimensions of the Guarder frame differ slightly from the original Marui frame, so I'm unsure as to whether its close enough for real steel for the Magpul GL to fit, or if its closer to Marui/VFC original spec for one of the others to fit.

Has anyone had any experience with any of the 3 in conjunction with the Guarder Glock 19 frame, and if so did they fit or was modification required?

I did stumble upon a page whilst googling the subject that the chap stated he had successfully fitted a Magpul GL Glock 17 magwell to his Guarder framed Glock 17 with no modification, however he had to use Guarder base plates to get the mags to seat correctly (not that that is an issue as I already use them), However I'm unsure if the same is true for the 19.

Even if someone could confirm they've fitted any Marui or VFC magwell to a Guarder 19 frame that would be a step in the right direction.

Have added a picture of the low profile Taran Tactical one I'm after for reference.

Cheers in advance!

20221112_190850.jpg

20221112_190825.jpg

Edited by BADGERF1ST
Adding images for reference

• BADGERF1ST changed the title to Help required regarding magwell compatibility with Guarder Glock 19 gen 3 frames
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.