Leaky co2 mag

LazzurusMan

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So I lost one of my hi-capa mags a whgile back and the other one was leaking. I've decided I want to try and fix the leaky mag rather than have to buy a new one, but I can't figure out why it's leaking and I'd rather do that before I start pulling it apart.

The co2 leaks from the gas router at the top, not the knocker or where the c02 sits. Would anyone be able to at least point me in the right direction as to why it's leaking and how to fix it?

Please ignore/delete. I managed to find a video that explained my issue and how to fix it.

If its leaking from the top I'd start bu looking at the the valve seals. Co2 can is quite hard on orings and such and I've had to replace the seats in a couple if my co2 magazines when they have blistered. The distortion of the seals stops the valve from closing the system fully so you get the leak.

As above, leaking from the router is usually down to the knocker valve not sealing properly. You might get away with just tigtening it up (they do work loose) or it may need removing and the O rings looking at.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.