Finally!!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Welcome to the forums. 

I got the nephew into Airsofting and it's been nice to have a little battle buddy (he's now my excuse when I buy a new gun as I just tell the Mrs it's for him) 

What sites in Essex you go to?

Hello & welcome 👋

Glad you're enjoying it, nice to have a pew to suit every mood. What's next on your shopping list?

Can't wait to get my eldest into it and then I can use him as an excuse, he's itching to come but not quite old enough yet.

20 hours ago, SheriffHD said:

Welcome to the forums. 

I got the nephew into Airsofting and it's been nice to have a little battle buddy (he's now my excuse when I buy a new gun as I just tell the Mrs it's for him) 

What sites in Essex you go to?

Just skirmish in billericay at the moment as it's the nearest one airsoft plantation is the next nearest which i need to get me backside over to and try out

10 hours ago, Madhouse said:

Hello & welcome 👋

Glad you're enjoying it, nice to have a pew to suit every mood. What's next on your shopping list?

Can't wait to get my eldest into it and then I can use him as an excuse, he's itching to come but not quite old enough yet.

A support gun of some sort just for the fun of getting trigger happy with it im liking the specna arms sa249 at the moment as two of the m4 variants are that manufacturers guns ones a core base gun and the others edge based both good guns so far so it seems 😁

5 hours ago, cantfindthegenepool said:

Just skirmish in billericay at the moment as it's the nearest one airsoft plantation is the next nearest which i need to get me backside over to and try out

A support gun of some sort just for the fun of getting trigger happy with it im liking the specna arms sa249 at the moment as two of the m4 variants are that manufacturers guns ones a core base gun and the others edge based both good guns so far so it seems 😁

I just got rid of an SA249, as it was pretty awful, and I generally think Specna Arms are not bad guns. Wouldn't recommend their 249s at all.

Also: welcome.

Welcome. I see the addiction to buying new guns and gear has well and truly set in but don't worry this is completely normal, I'm sure most airsofters have enough spare kit to equip a small army. Personally I find I get to the point where I think I've got everything set up just how I want it, only for a new shiny bit of kit to be released and the whole process starts all over again

• 1 month later...
On 30/10/2022 at 22:59, cantfindthegenepool said:

Been trying to sign up for the last few months but it looks like the email side of it went pear shaped 🤷‍♂️

Been playing airsoft for the last year at a local site in essex, For some reason i cannot even remember why i bought a 2 tone rif airsoft gun, Since then done the ukara and the collection has now grown to

2 gas pistols

1 gas gun

3 aeg m4 variants

1 sniper rifle

Ronin conversion kit

Still trying to work out which loadout suits me best depending on which game is being played and losing the odd bit of kit here and there running around like a Blue arsed fly in the middle of forests on an early sunday morning is quite entertaining

Definitely hooked on it and started bringing the grandson along aswell to get him to have some sort of "normal" day at least once a week which doesn't Involve TikTok or being stuck in front of a Pc all day, He seems to be taking to it quite well 👌😊

Hey - what did you kit the lad out with? I’m looking at taking my 10 and 11 year olds and trying to figure out the best way to go with each of them

I introduced my grandson to Airsoft. He is 21 and loves it.I also got him hooked on viper gear. Boots,trousers,vest and gloves. We look identical except he is a foot and a half taller and and 5 stone lighter! I hate him...lol.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.