UK Arms Fal news

Alexdima579

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi, wanted to ask if anyone knows if kings arms are gonna be bringing their old fals back anytime soon? I heard a while back that they planned on doing a re release a while back but there were some issues or something.

In fact apart from the new vfc that came out recently are their any other companies looking to make fals?

Cheers in advance.

Yeah unfortunately no developments on that front. Their Facebook page has them claiming no updates on the FN FAL.

Might be a case that VFC pursue an AEG version or another manufacturer steps up.

We have the MOA show in Taiwan in December so perhaps something will emerge? There's always hope....

• 2 weeks later...
On 25/10/2022 at 23:30, EvilMonkee said:

Short answer, no.  Get the VFC FAL if you can, its superb.

The VFC does look great tbf, only thing I'm a bit iffy about is that it's a gas blow back and I've never had a gbbr rifle and don't know how well they hold up to electrics

On 28/10/2022 at 09:35, DerDer said:

Yeah unfortunately no developments on that front. Their Facebook page has them claiming no updates on the FN FAL.

Might be a case that VFC pursue an AEG version or another manufacturer steps up.

We have the MOA show in Taiwan in December so perhaps something will emerge? There's always hope....

I'll have to look into that, cheers for letting me know :)

Well, I took mine out for its first game yesterday and it was superb.  Used it as a DMR hitting targets at 70m or so on .3s.  Just wish I had more mags....They are pretty much sold out now anyway so you will have to wait for the next batch

6 hours ago, EvilMonkee said:

Well, I took mine out for its first game yesterday and it was superb.  Used it as a DMR hitting targets at 70m or so on .3s.  Just wish I had more mags....They are pretty much sold out now anyway so you will have to wait for the next batch

Sounds solid, sucks it's sold out though, guess I'll have to do a lot of saving up in the meantime lol

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.