What is the freakiest thing that ever happened to you?

AirSniper

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

What is the freakiest thing that ever happened to you?

I was sat at my PC, back in the old days of CRT screens. I'd been working away at the computer that long that I didn't notice that it had gotten dark and that the only light in the room was from the screen.

IDK how long I'd been working as I was designing a website set of scripts, happened to look away and the whole room was pitch back and all I could see in large white letters was "INVALID INPUT" , I looked at the screen again as if to check it wasn't on my CRT then looked again to the side in to the darkness of the room, there it was again "INVALID INPUT" .

It shook me up a bit, I switched the desk lamp on and carefully checked again over my shoulder, nothing, just the room... IDK WTF happened like was my imagination or because i'd watched the Matrix earlier that evening but it freaked me out a bit.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.