Hi capa Issues

Pepgamer4u

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Having some hi capa issues and wondered if anyone could help.

1 I have an Airsoft masterpiece brass hopup chamber and when this is installed there’s no seal between the nozzle and bucking. 

2 it won’t hop anything higher than a .2 at all

3 I was wondering how far the nozzle is meant to return as mine seems to get stuck before going all the way back to the rear of the bbu 

any help would be great 

• 3 weeks later...
On 08/10/2022 at 19:34, Pepgamer4u said:

Having some hi capa issues and wondered if anyone could help.

1 I have an Airsoft masterpiece brass hopup chamber and when this is installed there’s no seal between the nozzle and bucking. 

2 it won’t hop anything higher than a .2 at all

3 I was wondering how far the nozzle is meant to return as mine seems to get stuck before going all the way back to the rear of the bbu 

any help would be great 

This is very odd. AM hopups are generally fantastic. 

What bucking are you using?

What barrel are you using?

What wheel and arm are you using?

Nozzle not returning, sounds like your piston head / nozzle needs a light lube and what nozzle return spring are you using?

Open up the gearbox, sounds like the tappet spring is broken or not strong enough to return the tappet plate. Clean the inside shells of the gearbox too.

Was it working before this hop unit was installed?

• Supporters
31 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

Open up the gearbox, sounds like the tappet spring is broken or not strong enough to return the tappet plate. Clean the inside shells of the gearbox too.

Was it working before this hop unit was installed?

Gearbox ??????, on a Hi-capa 🤔

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.