Identify this shotty, please?

Skullchewer

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Marushin or Chinese clone mossberg 500. Its gas. The valve is in the space where the shell loader would be and bbs are loaded into the mag tube via the end cap if I remember correctly. Parts will be almost impossible to come by and they leak like a sieve.

7 hours ago, BigStew said:

Marushin or Chinese clone mossberg 500. Its gas. The valve is in the space where the shell loader would be and bbs are loaded into the mag tube via the end cap if I remember correctly. Parts will be almost impossible to come by and they leak like a sieve.

That’s a lovely find! I think @BigStew is correct. Looks like the handle has had the stock sawn off from the angle of the grip.

As above. If you rotate the tab on the 6th pic you should be able to slide the end of the gas tube out which will allow you to load bbs through the opening in the 7th pic. Depending on whether its a 6 or 8mm version there should be either 1 or 3 tubes to hold the ammo 

Great fun when they work, but I ended up swearing at mine more than by it

Double action bars, top safety = Mossy 500 rep

Bottom fed/eject = Ithaca 37 rep 

Single action bar, trigger guard safety = Remmy 870 rep

Pump/semi action = Benelli rep

I doubt that CBC/Manufranc etc have any airsoft replicas.  

13 hours ago, Skullchewer said:

Thanks lads. @SneakyI think I'll take it to Graham and Beaker, they may have bits knocking about that could fit it.

Yeah @Skullchewerthat’s a good shout. If you do not have any parts, maybe do a steam punk look for it?

I'm sure I've still got some bits of mine somewhere. If I can find them you're welcome to them 

22 hours ago, Tactical Pith Helmet said:

Double action bars, top safety = Mossy 500 rep

Bottom fed/eject = Ithaca 37 rep 

Single action bar, trigger guard safety = Remmy 870 rep

Pump/semi action = Benelli rep

I doubt that CBC/Manufranc etc have any airsoft replicas.  

Sorry, should have specified I was looking for the brand.

11 hours ago, Sneaky said:

Yeah @Skullchewerthat’s a good shout. If you do not have any parts, maybe do a steam punk look for it?

It's already a Road to Ruin festival prop. Was just hoping to get it working again.

3 hours ago, Cannonfodder said:

I'm sure I've still got some bits of mine somewhere. If I can find them you're welcome to them 

That would be epic. 

ACM gas shotty , they also came in chrome finish , pistol grip , the long ones were ther rarer ones if I recall . Used to retail around the £75 mark

(I think )

Still got my old one in the loft , leaked like a sieve and needed a reseal prior to every game but damn it was a good performer :) 

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=ACM+gas+shotgun&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-gb&client=safari

Edited by JimFromHorsham

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.