Angry Gun M-LOK handguard for L85A3

Louish118

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, TheFull9 said:

Nice, been waiting on this after various brands got excited and started putting out the HKey versions perhaps too quickly.  Had an AG comp and silencer arrive the other week and they're nicely made for sure.

I've been holding out in the hope that someone would release this version! The latest I've heard from AG is that preorders will start next month, and that a limited edition full ICS L85A3 in tan or black will be released as a compete package with the rail too. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For those interested, AngryGun now have both black and FDE versions available to order on their website (limited to 100 units). 

I've got myself one in tan.

Edited by Louish118

Very interesting,understood every word.thanks 👍

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Daza said:

Couple pics

20230218_141539.jpg

20230217_150433.jpg

Ah I've seen you on the SA80 Facebook page, looking good. I'm glad I got one, and it's especially nice knowing only 100 will be made of the complete AEG version. I'd upload some pics of mine, but I can't work out how to make the files smaller, it says the images are too large?

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/02/2023 at 06:45, Stratton Oakmont said:

L85 in any variation 

28A778DE-CE4C-49FB-9C0B-7CAE60BB3333.jpeg

Heretic.

Just now, Louish118 said:

Heretic.

I must admit, I do prefer the A2. Maybe because that's what I was issued with and it has a somewhat nostalgic feel to me...

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.