Selling my collection?

Marco

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys,

After over 25 years I have decided to stop playing airsoft. I have already sold half of my guns recently and now I want to sell the remaining ones.

I was wondering if  you know  anyone that could be interested in a bulk buy and how much I could sell it for. 

There too much to list and say. All the electric guns and pistols have been upgraded and serviced by Kingdom of Airsoft.
All guns come with spare parts and accessories. All the HPA mags come with spares to revert to gas. 

Quick sample: 

1. Tokyo M, HC MP5 with rhop, gate programmable mosfet, tight-bore 2 extra stocks,   3 extra handguards multiple mags including drums. Converted to Lipo. Swordfish kit and rail.
  2. Honeybadger with programmable unit, R-hop, tight-bore, extended stock compartment. Converted to Lipo. Lots of mags, including MP5 adapter with straight mag
  3. Lots of new magpul accessories including mags in OD and FG.  Including Magpul M4 (not working). 
  4. kco2 with mag, scope, lots of brand new spare parts including bolt and nozzle, tanuki hpa adapter, tnt barrel and hop. Cerakoted in OD
  5. mp5K with   with extra metal rail, plastic top rail suppressor, rhop , converted to Lipo.
  6. Mike Cripps Kimber sys (monster gun) with wood and polymer handguards.  3 mags plus extended one.
  7. Marui's Glocks. G17 custom (with upgrades) and G23, plenty of mags DCI sights, rails, spare parts etc.
  8. Marui Breacher with rails and mag holder, 7 shells and two mags one converted for hpa.   lots of spare parts, including tools and upgrad parts not installed.  
  9. Two glock aep. Marui in cerakote OD with upgrades and lipo mod. DCI sights. Lots of short and long mags. ASG aep stock with lipo adapter. Two Marui's flashlights usable   as external batteries ( with brand new batteries installed) spare bulb, chargers and adapters.
  10. mac11 hard kick with lots of spare parts, 3d printed rail, 8 mags one brand new in box, some are converted to HPA (but can be reverted to gas, spare parts included)   
  11. 23 and 13 hpa bottles, lines and regulator
  12. 2 refilling stations 
  13. Lots of spare parts, magazines and accessories, silencers, marui pro sight. 

IMG_0139.jpg

IMG_0141.jpg

IMG_0142.jpg

IMG_0143.jpg

IMG_0144.jpg

IMG_0145.jpg

IMG_0146.jpg

IMG_0149.jpg

IMG_0151.jpg

IMG_0152.jpg

IMG_0155.jpg

IMG_0157.jpg

IMG_0156 copy.jpg

• Supporters

Sorry to hear your packing up mate😕

Possibly not what you're after but if you want to sell the lot in one go action hobbies seem to do a lot of bulk buys. They are in Milton Keynes too so not too far from you: https://www.actionhobbies.co.uk/used-kit-buying-and-recycling/

I dread to think how much you'd be losing selling to a retailer though. There are some lovely RIFs in your collection. 

• Supporters
4 hours ago, Daveoc33 said:

I dread to think how much you'd be losing selling to a retailer though.

They might go as low as what OP told his wife they originally cost.

That is some lovely stuff though, sorry to hear you're passing them on, but they'll bring joy to someone else.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.