Stalker tac41 hop op vs Standart tac41 hop op unit

LoopDK

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I got a tac41 with :

Complet EDGI
Longbow bucking 

Longbow Nub

Runnig 4.6 Joul with a 050

I can easly do headshots at 90 meters in a calm day

I se alot of talk about the stalker unit but i cant figure out if its fan boys ore its better??

20220924_094245.jpg

Hell no.

No reason, my point is i got a laser beam and dont think there is a  reason to upgrade

• Supporters
13 minutes ago, LoopDK said:

Hell no.

No reason, my point is i got a laser beam and dont think there is a  reason to upgrade

Then don't.

If your pew is doing what you want it to then always better to leave well enough alone.

4 hours ago, LoopDK said:

Are we ignoring the fact the OP has admitted to using a hot gun? That's way over the UK legal power limits

41 minutes ago, Cannonfodder said:

Are we ignoring the fact the OP has admitted to using a hot gun? That's way over the UK legal power limits

I am from Denmark mate ;)

• Supporters
1 hour ago, LoopDK said:

I am from Denmark mate ;)

That's the South-West province of Sweden, right?

I'm absolutely fine with a completely stock TAC-41 shooting at 2.3J, the typical UK limit.  You're very welcome here, but most of the users are UK based so we won't have data[*] on how it performs at your energy levels.

Of course, if you check out the TAC-41 owners group on Facebook you'll be told that it's the best airsoft sniper rifle ever, and the only thing you need to do in order to make it even better than the best airsoft sniper rifle is to replace every single part. 🙄

tl;dr version - rifle is fine.

[*] "Data" in the airsoft sense of only remembering the great shots, and blaming the bad ones on leaves, grass, wind, or witches.

• Supporters
8 hours ago, Cannonfodder said:

Ignoring no, being a dunce and not noticing it in the first place maybe.....

• 2 weeks later...
On 01/10/2022 at 09:52, LoopDK said:

I can easly do headshots at 90 meters in a calm day

Your gun is massively underperforming. My mate Nico can reach out to 81.1M with a 1J build 😉

On 12/10/2022 at 14:22, Cr0-Magnon said:

Your gun is massively underperforming. My mate Nico can reach out to 81.1M with a 1J build 😉

Bullshit mate :D

The only way that happens is you oversight by 5 :D

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.