Plates for LBX 0300 S?

Leah

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello, could anyone recommend plates for the LBX 0300-S Plate Carrier? I want to be as light weight as possible while keeping structure.

I haven't bought the PC yet, trying to plan ahead since it's quite costly. Thanks!

• Supporters

Some 1-1.25" foam from ebay, cut to the shape of the plate bags, done, works great.

Off the top of my head the -S is SAPI small and I think PTS do Smalls in their foam plates if you want a pre-made solution, or generally anything foam or hollow plastic that's a small - though I'd stick to foam as sometimes if a plate of any solid material is a little too tall you can have exposed hook velcro on the inside that'll eat your shirts (though I don't own an LBX PC, but that's common).

18 minutes ago, TheFull9 said:

Some 1-1.25" foam from ebay, cut to the shape of the plate bags, done, works great.

Off the top of my head the -S is SAPI small and I think PTS do Smalls in their foam plates if you want a pre-made solution, or generally anything foam or hollow plastic that's a small - though I'd stick to foam as sometimes if a plate of any solid material is a little too tall you can have exposed hook velcro on the inside that'll eat your shirts (though I don't own an LBX PC, but that's common).

Thanks. I'll look for some. I did discover the LBX 0400 plates after making this post. But they're 30GBP, so probably not worth lol.

• Supporters

Will be a very stiff type of foam, but if you get some generic stuff online and cut it just a hair on the large side for the PC, then once you squash them in there you'll have more than enough rigidity for airsoft but it's flexible enough that it bends if you really need it to.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.