Custom gear. Any recommendations?

mightyjebus

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi,

looking for someone or a company that does custom gear. I want a velcro backed UMP mag holder, using the elastic material (similar to blueforcegear pouches) to hold 4 UMP style magazines in a Horizontal orientation instead of the classic vertical orientation of a normal mag pouch.

Any recommendations on who can do this?

Mission Tailors over on Instagram, used them a few times for bespoke items on my rig. As long as you provide a decent briefing then he can bring it to life. Sensible price & turn around times 

9 hours ago, MikeMarden said:

Mission Tailors over on Instagram, used them a few times for bespoke items on my rig. As long as you provide a decent briefing then he can bring it to life. Sensible price & turn around times 

cheers

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, JimFromHorsham said:

https://instagram.com/tacbelts_uk?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Decent & honest guy who has done a lot of work for me in the past , can’t guarantee it but he may be able to help you :)

Seconded. May not be exactly what you need but any kit ive requested to be made has been top notch and quick turn around

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.