TM MP7 GBB

C-Diddy

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Contemplating selling my gas TM MP7. It's a little over a year old, only been used on the range and in damn good nick. The gun is absolutely stock and the package would include:

• Tokyo Marui GBB MP7
  • 4x TM magazines
  • Angry Gun MP7 suppressor (not the tracer version) with flash hider

*the Vortex red dot will not be included 

Any thoughts on a fair price ladies and gents?

20210823_210940.thumb.jpg.bba57a4f53778523ddfef3553cb74ee9.jpg

20220408_121407.thumb.jpg.c358657fa2a7eafcddf59294f5b233b4.jpg

Cheers @Wavey_Gravey I'll bear it in mind. Still undecided as I do really like it, but the NGRS and MWS are enough for me...for now!

Personally I'd just keep it to one side. I have one and while it doesn't get a ton of use, I have used it for garden plinking, along with urban & woodland skirmishes. For all three, it is without a doubt the most fun and versatile gun I own.

4 minutes ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

Personally I'd just keep it to one side. I have one and while it doesn't get a ton of use, I have used it for garden plinking, along with urban & woodland skirmishes. For all three, it is without a doubt the most fun and versatile gun I own.

You've absolutely nailed why I'm only considering selling it. I was far more impressed firing this for the first time than the MWS.

Think I'll give it a run out next skirmish. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.