AK12 questions

PiratesARRus

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

After getting into GBBRs and absolutely enjoying them I’ve gotten into the idea of a custom gbb AK12 using either we or ghk internals, already have a ghk ak which I’ll probably use to see if ghk can work with it before looking for another.

At the moment I’m currently trying to figure out which AK12 to go for, I know LCT’s has been done before with a we receiver but £500 for a gun that I’ll be removing the internals for eventually seems a little much and used ones don’t seem to be overly common. So what I’m currently wondering is whether any of the other brands could work so if anyone knows about any differences in the sizing or quality that would be great.

As well as that I am considering modding an AK12 mag to fit ghk or we internals so was wondering if anyone had tried this before and which brand to go for, mainly want one with transparent windows to see the bbs.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.