Silencer Form My M4

Rorborillo
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I currently own a King Arms M4A1 'Two Tone' and i was wondering if I could fit a silencer on it (the gun makes a really loud annoying sound). If you could please tell me if you know whether I could put one on, where to get one suitable to the gun and whether I would need an adapter it would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Here is a link to the gun - http://www.actionhobbies.co.uk/King-Arms-M...dy_AS4SI.aspx?0

post-3146-1310499481_thumb.jpeg

It's going to lessen the 'crack' and make it into more of a 'thud' but apart from that it will do nothing but look cool. KA M4's have 14mm- threads so most suppressors will fit fine.

It's going to lessen the 'crack' and make it into more of a 'thud' but apart from that it will do nothing but look cool. KA M4's have 14mm- threads so most suppressors will fit fine.

How would I remove the flash hider? I tried unscrewing it but it wouldnt budge :( and I didnt want to break the gun.

Some of them have glue on them aswell, so heat up with a hairdryer first to be sure.

That's mostly for the American orange tips, I've never come across a M4 in the UK with that.

You might find you have a grub screw securing it, it's usually an allen screw flush with the flash hider :)

they use glue when shipping just to insure that they dont come off during shipping and end up getting destroyed. so yeah glue and screw, thats what you need to keep your eye out for

• Supporters

all of the above is fine, but at no point has anyone mentioned the fact that:

1. there may be a small allen screw on the bottom of the flash hider, that needs to be removed

and

2. they unscrew 'backwards' so a normal thread is clockwise, this would be counterclockwise or 'lefty tighty, righty loosey'

all of the above is fine, but at no point has anyone mentioned the fact that:

1. there may be a small allen screw on the bottom of the flash hider, that needs to be removed

and

2. they unscrew 'backwards' so a normal thread is clockwise, this would be counterclockwise or 'lefty tighty, righty loosey'

Thanks everyone for the help :) I looked for the screw today but there was no screw, next I will try the hairdryer and the spanner, cheers

Archived