VFC 1911 / Kimber.

Wavey_Gravey

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Has anybody got one of these?

Reviews are typically from across the other side of the world and not the best, just looking for user feed back.

I know im better off getting a TM but the fact they can’t finish a full mag is a little off putting.

7 hours ago, Wavey_Gravey said:

Has anybody got one of these?

Reviews are typically from across the other side of the world and not the best, just looking for user feed back.

I know im better off getting a TM but the fact they can’t finish a full mag is a little off putting.

I really want to know who started this TM 1911s can't finish a mag? in single digit temperatures they'll struggle to cycle but so will most GBBs. most of the years you'll get 40ish rounds out a single fill.  

27 minutes ago, BigStew said:

I really want to know who started this TM 1911s can't finish a mag? in single digit temperatures they'll struggle to cycle but so will most GBBs. most of the years you'll get 40ish rounds out a single fill.  

Same with mine, even with a metal kit it will finish a mag.

I hear the AA is also a clone of the TM, so you have access to the R32 extended mag (£20 instead of £34)

• 2 weeks later...

I've got all of the above and more was I do like collecting 1911s. The VFC Kimber and Kimber ultra carry are both really nice. They are more snappy than any of my other single stack 1911s with metal slides and the guide rod type hop adjustment is so nice to use. The engraving is really sharp and deep too

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.