Double Eagle M906D back in stock at Patrolbase

RostokMcSpoons

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So a long handguard, full metal receiver DE available there again...
image.png.d09f1d85f638a2e0f5017ace3cce835a.png

https://www.patrolbase.co.uk/double-eagle-m906-fire-control-system-edition?pv=17610

I don't quite understand why it's priced at £50 more than the M906C... unless PB will bump the price of that up once they've actually got some in stock again.
Anyway this means the value proposition isn't as stellar as it once was, but then again everything is much more expensive now... 'tis the way of it, it seems :(

In an era where G&G Raiders are £220 now (like - WTF, seriously G&G?!?) - this is still a pretty good deal for a full-metal 'long' rifle with reasonably well regarded internals.

Not quite the bang-for-buck of the 904x series though.

3 hours ago, Speedbird_666 said:

... this is still a pretty good deal for a full-metal 'long' rifle with reasonably well regarded internals.

Worth noting that all the M900's have the same internals, so those with the 400mm+ inner barrels are running a 3/4 cylinder so a bit under-volumed 😒

4 hours ago, Speedbird_666 said:

Not quite the bang-for-buck of the 904x series though.

If you don't mind elaborating, what's 904x?

Googles giving me vacuum cleaners.

1 minute ago, BigBell1987 said:

If you don't mind elaborating, what's 904x?

Googles giving me vacuum cleaners.

Oh never mind, that's the M904x lol, I'm stupid ignore me!

M904s are the polymer receiver / hand guards, excellent value for money.

The spring in mine went a bit soft rather quickly  so I lost FPS, but a new spring was very easily fitted thanks to the quick change system.

Good guns.  My local site runs them as well as the g&g raiders, which must be a recommendation!

2 hours ago, ak2m4 said:

So spending around £40,000 plus the shipping and importation fees

Ouch.

So only feasible for Distributors or big retail companies like Patrolbase - who had a turnover of £8.6m last year.

Edited by Speedbird_666

6 hours ago, Speedbird_666 said:

So only feasible for Distributors or big retail companies like Patrolbase - who had a turnover of £8.6m last year.

I'm as certain as I can be that Patrol Base buy a lot of their stock from Taiwan Gun (aka "Krakman" https://www.taiwangun.biz/en ), and their DE rifles come from them (however not all stock of DE rifles in the UK come from there).

4 hours ago, Fatboy40 said:

I'm as certain as I can be that Patrol Base buy a lot of their stock from Taiwan Gun (aka "Krakman" https://www.taiwangun.biz/en ), and their DE rifles come from them (however not all stock of DE rifles in the UK come from there).

One of my DE rifles I bought from patrol base came with the test sheet TaiwanGun put in their orders. 

Also quite a few months back you could put in a request form to patrol base to order from TaiwanGun

15 hours ago, Stevobeavo said:

Also quite a few months back you could put in a request form to patrol base to order from TaiwanGun

Yep, you still can I believe.  There's a post on one of the FB groups right now where one guy showed the price differences.  Interesting stuff indeed.  Seemed going through PB added around £70 to the TG price that we used to get pre-Brexit.

Edited by ak2m4

• 2 weeks later...

You can. If you look at anything this comes up in the text

"While we're working on resolving the recurring problems with the British Customs, please order from our partners at Patrol Base. If something is missing from their offer, write directly to [email protected]."

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.