Odin M12 adapter for MPX

hellhag

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So I have just bought the BB and got myself an MPX. However I love using my Odin M12 speedloader with M4 mags and using adapters for other guns, but I cant find one for the MPX.

Does anyone know where I can find an adapter for the MPX, or know someone who is good with 3D design that has made some adapters in the past?

I know the MPX is new and rare, but there is a great opportunity here.

Can't go wrong with an Airtech Studios universal adapter, I use it on my MP5 and AK midcaps, works a treat

are you talking about the sigair MPX or the APFG GBB one?

14 hours ago, DestrO said:

are you talking about the sigair MPX or the APFG GBB one?

sig air MPX.

On 12/09/2022 at 08:58, Skara said:

Can't go wrong with an Airtech Studios universal adapter, I use it on my MP5 and AK midcaps, works a treat

I understand this, and I will grab/print one in the mean time. However I really want a dedicated one that the mag will clip into, so I dont have to hold the mag and the holder whilst I crank it ☹️

They have a lot of options HERE but no option for an MPX (yet). I've emailed them about it, but response 😒

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.