require 3d model of gas shotgun shells (asking for a friend)

Spartan09

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hi guys,

as the title suggests, i am asking on behalf of a friend based in the US if anyone here has an accurate 3d model of any gas shotgun shells,  ideally APS or PPS as they seem to be the most common.

my friend is attempting to make a 3d printed m1897 replica and is looking for 3d models of the shells so that he can print a batch to check for feeding/fit etc without the expense of actual shells and without needing to worry about damaging shell fill valves etc.

any help that could be provided would be much appreciated by myself and my friend, so thank you in advance

On 12/09/2022 at 12:44, Lozart said:

thank you lozart, i have sent the link to my friend, so hopefully this will help him dial in the feeding mechanisms on the 1897 project.

one small issue is that this model doesnt have the push button modelled into the base, so he can check the firing pin operation and length.  do you happen to know the diameter and maximum indent depth of the push button?

sorry to be a pain,  and thank you in advance again 

• Supporters
12 hours ago, Spartan09 said:

thank you lozart, i have sent the link to my friend, so hopefully this will help him dial in the feeding mechanisms on the 1897 project.

one small issue is that this model doesnt have the push button modelled into the base, so he can check the firing pin operation and length.  do you happen to know the diameter and maximum indent depth of the push button?

sorry to be a pain,  and thank you in advance again 

Sorry, no idea. I just went to stlfinder and searched for airsoft shotgun shell!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.